Celebrities at COACHELLA 2015


 Hey lovelies,

Coachella is over. Perfect to judge on the celebrities's outfits haha
For the people who don't know what Coachella is (shame on you then lol): It's basically one of the biggest music and arts festivals and it takes place annually in California. A hot spot for all the celebrities. So yeah have fun reading this haha x


Pia xxx



 Bella Thorne
I want her body, please! She just looks perfect in this striped crop top and these white shorts. And of course the flower crown can not be missed at Coachella. It brings colour in her outfit as well as her sunglasses. I just love this outfit and she's rocking the jelly shoes! She could have brought the Coachella style more in but nevertheless I love her outfit! 





The Hilton Sisters
As always Paris is rocking the cat ears again. She looks beautiful. I love both of her outfits especially her blue maxi dress. I'm not too sure about Nicky's jumpsuit on the right and I can't even tell why, maybe it is just me. But I really like her white dress, it looks lovely on her.


Fergie with Will.I.am                                                      
so.. Fergie. To be honest I don't even know                     
how to feel about this, what do you guys think?               
I really can't tell, this looks kinda weird but                       
I also kind of like it..      

Rihanna    
Who would have thought this.. Riri is wearing a fur coat again. That one doesn't look too bad but I don't like the cut outs on her arms. But Rihanna is just queen, she can wear anything and still looks gorgeous.                                  




Victoria Justice
Also perfect for Coachella, the typical Coachella bag, the typical Coachella shoes, the typical Coachella hat and these bohemian inspired shorts. The necklace gives this outfit the perfect touch!
Katy Perry 
 This is a typical Katy Perry look. She is wearing that kind of Japanese inspired dress with transparent sections. I am not quite sure what to think about this, I don't like the chest part I think if she wore a bandeau or something like that underneath it it would've looked way better. But this dress is lovely on her and Coachella is probably the only place where you can wear this.





                                                                     

Kylie Jenner
Of course she looks perfect, as always. Just a a crop top, some high waisted shorts and a cardigan and she looks stunning. And her hair looks amazing too!
                                                                         Kendall Jenner
Okay.. Wow. She actually gets very close to Coachella's all time queen Vanessa Hudgens. This outfit is so so perfect for Coachella. She is wearing this white peasant crop top with a black maxi skirt. Her body jewelry and this big belt look amazing, her hair accessory and make up are kept simple. She is definitely my favourite of Coachella 2015!






Zoë Kravitz (left)
She looks gorgeous, I love her hair and her shoes, her jumpsuit looks amazing I love it! This outfit is so simple but it looks gorgeous she definitely knows what she is doing! 



Jamie Chung (right)
I love this long-sleeved maxi dress, it suits her perfectly! Her shoes look amazing, I love them what you probably could tell if you red my shoe wish list haha.  




,jbkh

  Julianne Hough
This girl is just perfect. I don't really know what else to say, her hair looks amazing, her outfit is amazing, SHE is just amazing. She is gorgeous. Her jumpsuit is very Coachella inspired and I love the colours. They match perfect to her hair. As I just said, she is perfect.




(PS) This took me hell long to do so I would be so happy to get some feedback or some of your opinions, which outfit do you guys like the most or the least? 
love yous xx


4 comments:

  1. Der Post ist super geworden, man merkt direkt wie viel Mühe du dir damit gegeben hast *__* die Styles gefallen mir auch alle richtig gut, besonders mag ich das Outfit von Bella Thorne und Victoria Justice :) ich habe übrigens gerade gesehen das du ganz neu in der Bloggerwelt bist und wollte dir ganz viel Spaß und Erfolg beim Bloggen wünschen :)❤️ Freue mich schon deine kommenden Post, dieser war auf jeden Fall klasse *__*
    Ich wünsche dir noch einen wundervollen Tag!:)
    Liebste Grüße,
    Lilly ❤️ von "Fetching"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen vielen Dank, ich finde Kendall Jenner topt dieses Jahr einfach gar keiner haha
      Ich wünsch dir auch noch einen ganz schönen Tag und ich werde auf jeden Fall mal bei dir vorbeigucken! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing Post !
    I like Kylies Hair I think it looks absolutely gorgeous
    And Kendalls Outfit is very pretty too
    So jetzt gehen mir die Worte auf Englisch auch schon aus :`)
    Ich finde deinen Blog auf jeden Fall sehr schön :)
    Liebe Grüße Fee
    http://snowflake-sprite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha vielen dank, und ich stimme dir bei allem zu :) x
      und ich werde auf jeden Fall mal bei dir vorbei gucken :)

      Delete