My Life In 20 Questions Tag

Hey lovelies,

sooo I was thinking about what to write as a first blog post and came up with the idea to do this tag first so you guys can get to know me better.
I saw this tag on a few blogs now so yeahhh that's what I am going to do

Here are the questions:



1. What’s your favorite color?
I like blue, grey, black and white
2. What’s your favorite number?
I don't really have a favourite number so I will just go with 6 cause that's my birthday
3. What is your dream career?
My big dream is to study medicine and become a surgeon.
4. Where do you see yourself living when you’re on your own?
Probably somewhere in Sydney in a cute little apartment.
5. Where is your favorite place to travel?
Mhh this is a very hard question for me, I always wanted to go to Australia and I am here now but some of my favourite places to go would be Panama, Madagaskar and the USA.
6. What do you do in your free time?
I love to go to the beach and go for a surf or to go for a run down the beach but I also love having lazy days at home in my pj's and watching netflix haha
7. Favorite clothing stores?
ough I have so many, I love Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Zara ..
8. Dream car?
My dream car would be a VW bus but I also like big cars like Range Rovers.
9. What TV shows can’t you live without?
Orange is the new black, Oz, Pretty little liars, friends, the inbetweeners, Breaking Bad, Hannah Montana, I watch way to many Tv shows haha
10. 3 things (more like people) you need in your life are…
My my parents and my best friend
11. I can’t sleep without…?
confortable pj's !
12. If you were given 1 million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it?
Travel the world, buy lots of clothes and donate some money to my home country!
13. I have a celebrity crush on…?
Harry Styles,  Cara Delevingne and Rihanna
14. What is your favorite treat to eat?
Maoams and Ice Cream!
15. My favorite wild animal is…
Giraffes, Elephants, Tiger and Lions, and I also love dolphins
16. What is your favorite season?
I love Autumn, It's just the most comfy season and summer of course but sometimes it's too hot in Australia
17. My favorite childhood shows were…
H20: Just add water!
18. Why did you start writing a blog?
I want to share my thoughts with you guys and talk about stuff we are both interested in!
19. What do you hold close to your heart?
Family and friends.
20. What is one music artist that you are in love with?
There are too many to choose from! I like Justin Timberlake, Ed Sheeran, Lana del rey and I love Lorde's music but I don't like her in person.

So I hope that you get to know me a bit better, feel free to leave me a comment and I hope you will keep reading my blog
Pia xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely first post! I have cousins that live in Coolum-it is such a lovely place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much x yeah coolum is lovely I love it!

    ReplyDelete