My Shoe Wishlist



 Hey lovelies,

I love shoes and I love spending money on them because I'm more of a shoe person than of a handbag person so this is where I spend my money. As you can see I love black and white shoes and I love ASOS that's where most of my shoes in this wish list are from.
So yeah this is my recent shoe wish list and I hope I can buy some of them in the next time, I will keep you updated!
What kind of shoes do you really want to get and which are your favourite ones out of mine? I'd love to see your opinions in the comments!


 Classic Mini UGG Boots | I always wanted a pair of ugg boots and I would go with these classic black ones because especially in winter I like to wear black or grey clothes and they would just go with everything.
Monki Cerise white cut out shoe boots | I love this kind of shoes and I will definitely keep my eyes open to a similar pair of these because they probably will be a bit too high cause I'm quite tall.
Chelsea Boots HUNTER | I absolutely LOVE chelsea boots, I already have one pair with a high heel but I definitely need some flat ones too cause I just love them so much. And I also love HUNTER, I always wanted to get the classic high boots but I just fell in love with these ones when I saw them
Asos Mozzer Loafers | I saw these slippers when I scrolled through ASOS and I just really like them, they caught my eye haha.
Fudge Clean strap flat sandals | I love these too, they are so simple but kind of special. Maybe I will go with a mixture of these ones and the second ones..
Two part leather sandals | I really like copper and gold recently and I think it would look great to my skin ton
Flatform lace up shoes | These are just super casual and also copper and I just realised that they are my only sneakers in this list, even though I kind of live in sneakers haha
Michael Kors Hayley Leather Sandal | They are just normal Sandals for Spring and Summer, I love wearing leathern sandals, it's just the most comfortable thing ever!

Pia xxx


(P.S sorry for the quality of some pictures, I'm still trying to work out these things x)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Post my dear! ♥

    In love, Ceyda
    ceylanceydaa.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much hun x
      you're my very first comment on this blog, love you x

      Delete