Brisbane- Ootd, food, mini haul and pics



Hey lovelies,

sorry that I haven't post anything in a while, this is the first time I have wifi in a few days. 
So our big trip finally startet and I am in Brisbane now. We are leaving today to the gold coast to surfers' paradise and when this is published I am already there. But about Brisbane now: Brisbane is a pretty city but we didn't really know what to do there so we just went through the center and did a little bit of shopping but not very much. So we spent our last two days in the center of Brisbane pretty much.

OOTD:



 jacket- primark ; jumper- H&M ; pants- new look ; shoes- street style ; ring- etsy

FOOD:



MINI HAUL:

Topshop Joni Jeans   $84





Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub   $9.95 

I heard about the hype about the bubblegum lip scrub from Lush and I originally wanted to get this one but it smells way too sweet in my opinion. I may write a review about this too.





The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream   $22.95

I bought this because my skin in usually very oily but sometimes it is that dry that it starts to get white stains and this is perfect for me because it "delivers a shine- free complexion, whilst providing hydration to dry areas"I am really excited about this product and I might write a review about that as well.



PHOTOS

Brisbane Center


Sale everywhereeeee

Thought these cakes were really cute

I saw her literally everywhere she's such a babe ughh biggest idol

got my nailsss done
me in my pj's in the hotel
Breakfast the next morning with a delicious pineapple juice yum

0 comments:

Post a Comment