May favourites 2015


Hi lovelies,

here are a few products I've been loving this month and I thought I would share them with yous.
So enjoy reading :)

Palmer's Purifying Enzyme Mask

This face mask is amazing. It is with a cocoa butter formula and it feels so smooth on your skin. It promises a softer and smoother skin after a regular usage and I can definitely confirm that. Even after you wash that mask of your skin feels super smooth and clean. And it doesn't leave any redness or anything on your skin after usage, it is just amazing.


Milk & Sugar purse
I was looking for a smaller purse the last few months because these big square ones kind of annoyed me and I am more likely the person to go out without a bag so I wanted a small one that I can take everywhere. And I found that one in Milk & Sugar in perigian and I am still so happy about it. It is one in my favourite colour and two my Iphone fits perfectly in there so I always have my phone, my money and my cards in there and I don't need anything else.


COCO CHANEL Mademoiselle Bodyspray
I had this one for a while but I kind of forgot about it and I found it when I moved to Australia and I am putting it on everyday since then. I like the body spray way more than the perfume because the perfume has a very strong smell and the body spray is more decent and kind of breezy. And it is my favourite smell EVER I don't think there is a perfume that I would like more than that.


Essie "limo scence" & Batiste dry shampoo
I am not really into nail polish, most of the time I keep my nails blanc an short because I don't really like putting nail polish on or caring for my nails more than I have to. Exactly that is what I told my best friend's mum and she gave me this Essie nail polish. She wears it all the time because it is so plain. And since then I absolutely love it, my nails look very hygienic, the colour is a bit transparent and I think that is what makes your nails look neat and well look after. And even if the polish gets off a bit it's not very tragic because you can't really tell it at first glance so yeah I just love it and it is perfect for everybody who wants their nails to look neat but doesn't like to spend time on them. And most of the time I put the Essie extra shiny top coat above it and I just love it!

I've never been really into hair products because my natural african hair needed special shampoos and all that special hair stuff but since my hair is chemical relaxed I'm slowly starting to try some normal products. And I've never been into dry shampoo since african hair don't really get greasy but I saw it on special so I thought I would just have a go with this. So I got this little Shampoo after I bought a virtually empty one, because I grabbed that one in the front, which usually everyone tries so yeah I didn't really think about that. So I was pretty pissed about that so I got the small one for the start because I didn't want to spend $10 again. But now to the product: I use this a lot after sports when I don't wash my hair because I only wash it once a week except from my surfing days. You will probably think ew but I can assure that african hair should only be washed once a week and since it doesn't get greasy that's no problem. But yeah this works perfectly for a sweaty hairline, it makes your hair look and smell fresh again, this is like a miracle cure for me now since I do al lot of sports and I especially hate the next mornings when your hairline just looks greasy and disgusting.


What products have been your favourite this month and what do you really want to try in July?

xxx, Pia

Shop my favourites:



2 comments:

  1. First of all: I just fell in love with your blog! Especially the design and photos. Just perfect ♥

    Plus I really enjoy reading your texts! The dry shampoo you have mentioned really is the best one I know. Although you can also use simple flour or in your case (with darker hair) cocoa powder. Works just as good as the stuff from the drugstore!

    Lots of love,
    www.miss-interpreted.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your comment actually made me happy, thank you so much! x
    I just heard about using flour as dry shampoo, but cocoa powder is a good idea! I'll have to try that one day haha
    thank you xx

    ReplyDelete