New in: Seafolly Swimwear


Hey lovelies,
I went Bikini shopping yesterday and I thought I'd show you what I bought. I will just call this a new in and not a haul because I didn't really buy much, they are quite expensive. But yeah I thought I would share with you what I bought.










 This is the first pair I bought, I absolutely love them. I love the colours and the pattern  and the combination. The top is a little bit small though but they didn't have a bigger size and I really had to get them.


The bottoms have these stripes on the sides   which look so cool when you wear them
You can buy them here





And then I bought this fluoro green/ yellow bikini, it is a quite basic bandeau bikini. I love this colour on my skin tone and in general.
you can buy them here.


Do you have any swimmers from Seafolly and what kind of bikinis do you like the most?

xxx, Pia


0 comments:

Post a Comment